Handling Conflicts and Challenges
Dealing with Difficulties
This class is our “relationship first aid class” for employers, because we teach you how to handle problems that you may encounter with your helper. We’ll talk about how to determine if something is minor or major, how to bring up difficult topics with your helper, and when to consider terminating.
Included in this class:
- Diagnostic tools for figuring out what went wrong
- Methods for maintaining respect in the midst of frustration
- Tips and strategies on how to handle difficulties
- Advice on loans, pregnancies, and stealing
- Case studies to help you think through how to handle various scenarios
Join us for honest, real-life conversations and practical advice that can give you confidence for handling misunderstandings and addressing misconduct.
Format: 3 hour workshop
Workshop Fee: HK$300-400
The next Handling Conflicts and Challenges workshop has not been scheduled. Would you like us to notify you when the next workshop is available?
Date: Saturday, December 5
Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Location: The Collab, 93-103 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong